Cairns & Far North Queensland LOCAL DELIVERY
PICKUP: You will receive an email within 48 hours after checkout, with details of pickup. Our pickup information is 12 Svendsen St Bungalow. Please pick your plant up within opening hours. Some plants may take a few days to organise, we will confirm.
Thursday: 10am till 5pm
Friday: 10am till 5pm
Saturday: 9am till 2pm
We deliver locally to certain areas in Far North Queensland. Please find your postcode in the below table.
|DELIVERY LOCATION||UNDER $100 SPEND||OVER $100SPEND|
Cairns (Inner City)
Post Code: 4870, 4865
North & South Cairns (Outter Suburbs)
Post Code: 4865,4869,4868,4878,4879
Tablelands (must be within 5km of residential district)
North of Cairns (must be within 5km of residential district)
Post Code: 4873, 4877
Surrounding areas (must be within 5km of residential district)
Post Code: 4850,4805,4895,4810,4740
- All deliveries will be completed within ten business days of order, our plants are stored out of town and we cannot do instant delivery. You will receive a notification by email when your items are on their way.
- We do not provide a gift delivery service. Your order arrival date is subject to the schedule of The Jungle Plant Co Pty Ltd.
- Your order will be delivered by a local courier or hand delivered by our company. We will NOT 'ship' any of these plants, however can organise a local delivery company to your area at your cost or please select Delivery at checkout.
- It is expected that the buyer has sound knowledge of the care of plants before buying. Our couriers will leave your plants out of the sun at the time of delivery. It is the responsibility of the buyer to move the plants immediately after drop-off.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
The Jungle Plant Co Pty Ltd will deliver your items within a ten-day time frame from order placed via the chosen local courier or hand delivery from company staff. Rates will remain the same. Please keep in mind we are not a gift delivery service. Your item will come as is and not gift wrapped. Due to this, The Jungle Plant Co Pty Ltd will not take requests for specific delivery days and will only go via our schedule. All deliveries MUST be in a township. Any rural deliveries will be refused and are to be picked up. In the event that there is not an appropriate space to leave your plants, including not being able to enter your premises, we will take your plants back to our pickup depot. You are to collect them from the depot within two weeks. For this reason, please be aware that any unchained animals may result in your items not being successfully delivered. Under no circumstances will we refund or attempt a second delivery if plants are unable to be left at the property. You are able to schedule a second delivery, however you will need to pay the delivery fee again. Our couriers will leave your items unattended, without signature on delivery. It is the responsibility of the buyer to follow up with any theft or damage to property after our drivers leave. We will not take any responsibility for plants after the courier has left them at the desired premise.
ALL OTHER PLANTS
*MINUS LOCAL DELIVERY PLANTS, IN THE EVENT THAT ANY 'LOCAL DELIVERY' PLANTS OR PLANTS OUTSIDE OF THE MENU SUBHEADINGS ARE ADDED TO CART THEY WILL BE REFUNDED... WE WILL NOT SEND THEM OUTSIDE OF CAIRNS FNQ.
Australia Post Delivery
For all regions outside of our local delivery areas of Cairns QLD, we will use Australia Post to box your plants as ‘Postage Plants’. Rates Below:
*FREE shipping is applied to all orders under this section found at 'https://thejungleplantco.com/pages/everywhere-else'.
Express Postage Box: $18 (orders under $54)
We will ship to any address that Australia Post can reach inside of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC & ACT.
- We will process your order after five business days of purchasing and then post either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday the following week (after the five business days have passed). In the event your order falls within a public holiday day we will hold your plant for the saftest and fastest route.
- We MUST follow the five business day processing rule to ensure that your plants are picked, cleaned and slowly removed from our greenhouse to ensure temperature shock does not occur in postage. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE for the safe arrival of your plants.
- Please note an automatic confirmation email will be sent when your order is purchased, please ignore and refer to the shipping information on the top of the section of ‘Shop Plants’ & these terms and conditions.
- By purchasing a postage plant, the buyer understands that they are responsible to remove the plant from its packaging immediately upon arrival
- We will always send your plants in Express Post Boxes, however please note this is not an indication of order processing time but Australia Post route.
The Jungle Plant Co Pty Ltd will pack and post any plants to the best of their ability and send within the time frame. Please note when public holiday occurs within the week, we will send the following run to avoid plants sitting in depots over weekends. It is expected that the buyer/receiver has knowledge of the risks of shipping plants and can appropriately care for the plant after the potential shock of posting. The buyer can expect some minimal cosmetic damage to the plant due to the stress of shipping, including: foliage loss, misshapen plants and blemishes. The Jungle Plant Co Pty Ltd will not take responsibility for any damage believed to have occurred during shipping. It is the responsibility of the buyer to follow up with Australia Post. If any damage occurs, the buyer must take photos immediately on arrival and follow up with Australia Post. All shipping is non refundable and final. The buyer/receiver agrees to de-box plants immediately upon arrival. Any plants that are not opened immediately forfeit the agreement. Due to the nature of shipping live plants, all live plant sales are final and we do not accept any refunds/returns under the terms that they are classed as perishable goods. By purchasing items the buyer understands that once items have left The Jungle Plant Co Pty Ltd and submitted to Australia Post The Jungle Plant Co Pty Ltd are no longer responsible for the condition of items and for damage you must seek Australia Post for information.